Frank P. Izzo, Esq.
Frank concentrates his practice in litigation, primarily insurance-related matters involving fraud, coverage, breach of contract, subrogation and negligence. Frank also practices in the areas of civil and municipal litigation, condominium law, contractual disputes, construction law and as special litigation counsel for towns and villages. His real estate clients include homeowners, community and condominium associations.
Prior to joining ICRH, Frank represented plaintiffs in personal injury actions and handled public transportation defense matters in the City of New York. During law school, Frank clerked for the City of Springfield, where he assisted in the defense of the city’s police department, board of education, and public works department.
- Western New England College School of Law, J.D.
- Mount Saint Mary College, B.A.
- magna cum laude
- New York
- U.S. District Court
- Southern District of New York
- Eastern District of New York
- Insurance Fraud
- Condominium Association Law
- Condominium Law
- Homeowners Association Law
- Community Association Law
- Real Estate Law
- American Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Association of the Bar of the City of New York Defense Research Institute (Young Lawyers Committee and Committee on Professionalism and Ethics)
- Council on Litigation Management (CLM)
- National Society of Professional Insurance Investigators (NSPII) (NY Chapter delegate)
Community and Business Activities
Frank is an active participant in Empower Youth, a charitable organization designed to provide extracurricular activities to children of low-income families in the Hudson Valley and Tri-State areas.
In addition, since 1999 Frank has been an instructor in the Kidsafe Youth Programs, a community organization offering martial arts instruction to area youth, including economically disadvantaged children who quality for financial assistance through the organization’s scholarship program.
Frank is also a member of the Benevolent and Protective Order of Elks (BPOE) for the City of Poughkeepsie.