Frank G. Salpietro, Esq.
Frank Salpietro is the Chair of the Commercial and Business Litigation practice. He is a seasoned litigation and corporate/transactional practitioner representing regional, national and international clients, including individual, family-owned enterprises, lending institutions and start-ups. Frank’s litigation experience includes complex commercial/business disputes, lender liability, fraud, trade secret, real estate/leasing and gaming matters. His corporate experience includes stock and asset acquisitions and sales, formation and representation of business entities, loan documentation and a wide variety of contracts and leasing.
Frank was a former judicial candidate who was recommended by the Allegheny County Bar Association as possessing “the highest reputation for integrity and the legal ability, experience and temperament to excel as a judge.” He has attained a Peer Review Rating of “AV-Preeminent,” indicating that he is ranked at the highest level of professional excellence and was selected by his peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America® in 2012.
Frank earned his J.D. summa cum laude from the University of Pittsburgh Law School and is a member of the Allegheny County Bar Association (Civil Litigation section) and the Pennsylvania Bar Association (Gaming Law Committee and Gaming Law CLE Sub committee).
- United States Supreme Court
- Pennsylvania Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court, Western Pennsylvania
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit and Third Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Federal Circuit
Areas of Practice:
- Business & Corporate
- Commercial & Business Litigation
Attorney News & Announcements:
- Frank Salpietro Named Equity Shareholder of Rothman Gordon
- Fourteen Rothman Gordon Attorneys Selected for Inclusion in Best Lawyers in America® 2014
- Salpietro and Ramage Johnston Named to Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Head of the Business & Commercial Litigation Practice Named at Rothman Gordon, P.C.
- Thirteen Rothman Gordon Attorneys Named to The Best Lawyers in America®
- Litigator Salpietro Joins Rothman Gordon, P.C.