Ernest James Krtil, Esq.
Mr. Krtil is a partner at Wilke, Fleury, Hoffelt, Gould & Birney, LLP. Mr. Krtil received his law degree from Boalt Hall School of Law, University of California, Berkeley, and his LL.M. in Taxation from McGeorge School of Law. He is co-author of “Affiliated Service Groups Under Section 414(m),” Taxes – The Tax Magazine, August 1983, which was reprinted in Professional Corporations Handbook, published by Commerce Clearing House. He also has authored articles for other publications.
- LAW PRACTICE emphasizing business law including mergers and acquisitions, nonprofit organization law, taxation and estate planning and probate including trust and estate disputes.
- CHAIRMAN of Taxation Section of Sacramento County Bar Association, 1986-1987
- PRESIDENT of the Sacramento Estate Planning Council, 2001-2002.
- SPEAKER on matters of business organizations, taxation and estate planning law
- Sacramento Estate Planning Council:
- Treasurer, 1997-98
- Secretary, 1998-99
- Vice President, 1999-2000
- State Bar of California, Delegate, Conference of Delegates, 1989, 1990, 1992 & 1993
- Sacramento County Bar Association Taxation Section
- Sacramento County Bar Association Estate Planning and Probate Section
- Chair of Business, Corporate and Tax Committee, 1989 and 1990
- Co-Chair of Business, Corporate and Tax Committee, 1992
- County Bar Delegation to State Bar Convention 21524.1
- Business Entities & Transactions
- Estate Planning & Probate
- Real Estate, Construction and Land Use
- University of California, Berkeley (including Boalt Hall School of Law) – J.D. (1980)
- California State University Sacramento – B.A. (1977)
- University of the Pacific – LL.M.-Taxation (1983)