San Francisco, California Attorney
Ericka L. McKenna, Esq.
Ericka McKenna is a graduate of University of California, Hastings College of Law (J.D. 2008), and was accepted to the California State Bar in 2008. She attended University of California, Berkeley, receiving her B.S. in Business Administration and B.A in German in 2005.
Ms. McKenna is a business law attorney whose practice includes:
- General counsel services, including corporate counsel, business succession planning and serving clients as “Family Office” CEO.
- Transactional counsel services, including mergers and acquisitions, entity formation and operation, reorganizations and general commercial transactions
- Real estate transactional counsel services, including purchase and sale of commercial real property, commercial leasing and related transactions
- General counsel to high net worth clients concerning family and entity succession planning.
- State Bar of California
- Business Law & Corporate Counsel Section of the Contra Costa County Bar Association
- Conservatorship, Guardianship, Probate and Trust Section of the Contra Costa County Bar Association
- Board Member and Communications Director of the Women’s Section of the Contra Costa County Bar Association
Articles & Publications
- Employment Law Alert – November 2012 – Tonya D. Hubinger , Ericka L. Ackeret
- Business Law Update – November 2011
Attorney News & Announcements