Elliot Dustin Tiller, Esq.
Elliot Dustin Tiller is an associate with Fain, Major & Brennan, P.C. in Atlanta, Georgia. He is a graduate of the University of Georgia School of Law, Class of 1998. Elliot’s practice focuses on general insurance defense litigation with an emphasis on premises and products liability cases.
- University of Georgia School of Law, Athens, Georgia, J.D. (Cum Laude) – 1998
- University of Georgia, B.S. (Summa Cum Laude) – 1995
- Georgia, 1998
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Georgia
- Premises Liability
- Products Liability
- Insurance Coverage
- General Insurance Defense
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- State Bar of Georgia, Member