Ella S. Barbery, Esq.
A native of Greenville, South Carolina, Ella has been in the private practice of law since 2002, and has participated in trials and appellate work in State and Federal courts. She has also assisted clients with various matters before administrative agencies.
Ella graduated from the University of Tennessee, College of Law in 2002. Seeking to focus her practice on the difficult issues affecting medical providers, she then attended the University of Houston Law Center, where she received an LL.M. degree in Health Law in 2005.
After practicing in Knoxville, Tennessee, Ella returned to Greenville and joined Roe Cassidy Coates & Price, P.A. in November 2006. She primarily focuses her practice in the areas of health care litigation, health law, medical malpractice defense, and general civil litigation. She is also active in both local and state bar associations, as well as various community volunteer projects.
- Presbyterian College, B.S., cum laude, 1999
- University of Tennessee College of Law, J.D, 2002; University of Houston Law Center, LL.M., Health Law, 2005
- Greenville County Bar Association
- South Carolina Bar (Member, Health Law Section)
- American Bar Association (Member, Health Law Section)
Ella concentrates her practice in the areas of elder law, health law, health care litigation, medical malpractice defense, commercial and corporate litigation, and general civil litigation.
- 2002, South Carolina
- 2003, Tennessee
- 2004, U.S. District Court, District of Tennessee
- 2007, U.S. District Court, District of South Carolina and U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit
Attorney News & Announcements: