New Orleans Attorney
Edward "Ted" L. Fenasci, Esq.
Languages: English, Spanish
Edward (“Ted”) Fenasci has over sixteen years’ complex litigation experience in both state and federal venues throughout Louisiana. A mainstay of Ted’s practice has been commercial litigation, implicating an array of subjects including lease and contract disputes, business torts, business entity litigation, and banking and lending litigation. Ted’s practice also includes environmental litigation throughout Louisiana. A native of New Orleans, Ted spent the majority of his legal career to date with a major regional law firm based in New Orleans. Ted is a graduate of Tulane Law School. He is licensed to practice in both Louisiana and Texas. Ted began his legal career with a major international law firm based in Houston, Texas, prior to returning to his hometown of New Orleans.
- Tulane Law School, New Orleans, Louisiana, 1994, J.D.
Honors: Member, Tulane Moot Court Board
- Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, Louisiana, 1989. B.A.
Honors: Magna Cum Laude
- Texas, 1994
- Louisiana, 1997
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas, 1995
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Louisiana, 1997
- U.S. District Court Western District of Louisiana, 1997
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Louisiana, 1997
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit, 1997
- Conversational Spanish
Areas of Practice:
General Civil Litigation, including Commercial and Environmental Litigation
95% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Butler v. Atwood and Gravois v. New England Insurance Co.: Enigmas in, 46 Loyola Law Review 353, 2000
- Louisiana’s Law of Partnership by Estoppel
- Gerrets v. Gerrets, 948 So.2d 343, Writ Denied (La. App. 4th Cir. 2007)
- Claitor v. Delahoussaye, 858 So. 2d 469 (La. App 1st Cir. 2003)
- Ingenix, Inc. v. Lagalante, 2002 U.S. Dist. LEXIS (E.D. La. 2002)
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Louisiana Bar Association, Leadership Jefferson, Class of 2004
- Texas Bar Association
Past Employment Positions:
- McGlinchey Stafford PLLC, New Orleans, Louisiana