David W. Wulfers, Esq.
Leadership: Chair of Energy and Environmental Law Practice Group
David W. Wulfers, shareholder. Mr. Wulfers was born in Cape Girardeau, Missouri.
He was a Staff Attorney at Sooner Oil Leasing from 1981 through a portion of 1982, and a Staff Attorney at Samson Resources Company in 1984 through a portion of 1986. Mr. Wulfers has held a position of Adjunct Instructor at Tulsa Community College from 1984 – present. He is certified as a network attorney for AARP Legal Services Network. Mr. Wulfers practices in the areas of Business Planning; Business Litigation; Construction Litigation; Employment Litigation; Financial Institutions; Real Estate Law; and Mineral Law.
- Southeast Missouri State University, 1977, B.S. in Business Administration and Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, cum laude
- Southeast Missouri State University, 1979, substantially completed a Masters of Business Administration with emphasis in management
- University of Tulsa, 1981, J.D.
- Oklahoma Bar in 1981
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Oklahoma in 1981
- U.S. District Court Western District of Oklahoma in 1981
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Tenth Circuit in 1981
Associations and Memberships:
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Tulsa County Bar Association