San Diego Attorney
David P. Burke, Esq.
David Burke joined Neil Dymott as an associate in 1999 and has been a Shareholder of the firm since 2007. He earned his Bachelor of Arts degree in history from Saint Mary’s College and received the Louis Lefevre Historical Research Prize for “Lazaro Cardenas and the Oil Expropriation Crises of 1938”.
- Notre Dame Law School, Notre Dame, J.D.
- St. Mary’s College, B.A. cum laude
- Richmond College, London, England, Certificate in British Studies
- Elder Abuse
- Premises Liability
- Products Liability
- Professional Liability
Admitted to Practice
- State Bar of California
- Supreme Court of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- Association of Southern California Defense Counsel
- Defense Research Institute
- Notre Dame Club of San Diego
- San Diego Association for Healthcare Risk Management
- San Diego Defense Lawyers
- San Diego County Bar Association
Forensisgroup, Inc. v. Frantz, Townsend & Foldenauer (2005) 130 Cal.App.4th 14
Conte v. Girard Orthopedic Surgeons Medical Group, Inc.(2003) 107 Cal.App.4th 1260