San Diego Attorney
Dane J. Bitterlin, Esq.
Leadership: Committee Member of Product Liability Practice Group
Dane Bitterlin was born in Visalia, California. He attended the University of Southern California, where he earned his Bachelor of Arts degree in Economics.
Mr. Bitterlin earned his law degree from the University of San Diego School of Law. Prior to law school, he worked as a legal intern in real estate.
Mr. Bitterlin joined Neil Dymott as an associate in 2007. His practice areas include business litigation, employment law, the defense of professional liability, medical malpractice and elder abuse claims.
Before joining Neil Dymott, Mr. Bitterlin worked as a resident manager for San Diego Property Management. He also has dual citizenship in the United States and Mexico.
- University of San Diego School of Law, J.D.
- University of Southern California, B.A.
- Elder Abuse
- Professional Liability
Admitted to Practice
- State Bar of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- San Diego County Bar Association
- San Diego Defense Lawyers
- San Diego Insurance Adjusters Association