Christopher G. Colson, Esq.
Christopher G. Colson is an associate and member of the firm’s Commercial Law and Litigation Groups. He works closely with members of both groups on a variety of challenging commercial matters including contract law, general litigation, insurance defense, worker’s compensation, and construction disputes. Christopher serves clients with pragmatic advocacy and business insight that produces real results.
- Commercial Litigation
- Bankruptcy and Creditors’ Rights
- Insurance Defense
- Electronic Discovery
- University of Kentucky College of Law
Juris Doctorate, 2009
- Best Oral Argument, McReynolds Group
- Transylvania University
Bachelor of Arts, Business Finance major, Economics minor, 2006
- Magna cum laude
- Most Likely to Succeed in Business Awarded by College of Business Faculty
- Kentucky Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Kentucky
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Fayette County Bar Association
- Coach for “Blondes v. Brunettes” charity football game.
- Leadership Lexington Class of 2011-2012
Member, Plant 2 Plate Group