Chi-Poung Liou, Esq.
Languages: Mandarin Chinese, Taiwanese, Japanese, English
- Japan’s National Institute of Political Science University of Tokyo, Master of Law
- National Taiwan University, Master of Law
- LL.B., National Taiwan University
- Labor Law, chairman of Taiwan (May 25, 2008 – June 2, 2010)
- The 25th Taipei Bar Association president (May 23, 2008 – November 12, 2009)
- “Taiwan Bldg”, 2009.
- “Taiwan legal seminars Vol.2″, 2007.
- Court’s analysis of labor dispute proceedings: 93 years and 94 years of litigation, for example labor disputes, Council of Labor Affairs, 2007.
- Bank performance bond “project legal practice analyzing (a)”, Yuan Zhao Publishing Limited Distribution, September 61-95,2005 page second edition.
- “Interpretation of the Labor Standards Law” (co-author), a new study published by Lin Co., Ltd., 2005.
- “Legal seminars in Taiwan: the club set up Service Suites Getting Hikaru Resolution Act thorough explanation”, 2004.
- “Labor law theory and decision research,” Yuan Zhao Publishing Co., 2000.
- “Win-win Bible” on Dan Publishing Co., 1999.
- “Labor Law referee selections” on Dan Publishing Co., 1998.
- “Labor law interpretation on Dan Publishing Co., 1996.
Chinese, Taiwanese, Japanese, English