Los Angeles Attorney
Cherish N. Hollowed, Esq.
Cherish Hollowed is an associate in Greenberg Glusker’s Real Estate group. Cherish’s practice focuses on a variety of real estate transactional work.
Before joining Greenberg Glusker, Cherish served as managing editor of the UCLA Women’s Law Journal. While at UCLA School of Law, she was both a Writing Advisor and Student Mentor. Cherish also completed an internship with the Rights Group at NBC Universal.
- JD, University of California, Los Angeles School of Law, 2011
- BA, University of California, San Diego, Major in Economics, Minor International Studies, 2006
- Real Estate
- Member, Los Angeles County Bar Association (LACBA) – Real Property Section
- Member, Beverly Hills Bar Association, Real Estate Law Section
- Member, UCLA School of Law Alumni Association
- Alumni Mentor, UCLA School of Law