Carrie M. Coulombe, Esq.
Carrie M. Coulombe graduated from the University of Connecticut, magna cum laude, with a B.A. in Political Science in 2005. In 2008, Ms. Coulombe graduated, magna cum laude, from Quinnipiac University School of Law. While a student at Quinnipiac University, she was on the Law Review and a member of its editorial board during her third year. Ms. Coulombe was awarded the Distinguished Academic Achievement Award in Insurance Law and Tort Law, and the Academic Excellence Award upon graduation. Ms. Coulombe was admitted to the Connecticut Bar in 2008, the New York Bar in 2009 and is scheduled to be admitted to the Massachusetts Bar in June 2010. She is also admitted to the United States District Court, District of Connecticut and the Southern District of New York.
Ms. Coulombe joined Silvester & Daly in 2010 as an Associate. Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Coulombe practiced at the Law Offices of Paul A. Lange, a law firm specializing in Aviation Law and Commercial Litigation. She represented a variety of clients, including various airlines, charter management companies and individual pilots. Her practice included defending FAA enforcement actions and civil lawsuits, as well as representing individuals and companies in the purchase and sale of airplanes. In addition to her experience defending commercial litigation and aviation related lawsuits, she also has experience handling foreclosure matters on behalf of mortgage lenders.
Ms. Coulombes’ practice with the firm is concentrated on the defense of professional liability claims, municipal liability claims, product liability claims, general tort liability claims, and premises liability claims.
Year Joined Firm
Areas of Practice
- Defense of Professional Liability Claims
- Municipal Liability Claims
- Product Liability Claims
- General Tort Liability Claims
- Premises Liability Claims
- Connecticut, 2008
- New York, 2009
- Massachusetts, 2010
- U.S. District Court District of Connecticut
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- Quinnipiac University School of Law, Bridgeport, Connecticut
- Honors: Distinguished Academic Achievement Award in Insurance Law and Tort Law
- Honors: Academic Excellence Award Upon Graduation
- Law Review: University School of Law Review, Member, Editorial Board
- University of Connecticut
- B.A. (Magna Cum Laude) – 2005
- Major: Political Science