Carroll "Pete" Roe, Jr., Esq.
Pete is a graduate from Emory University and the University of South Carolina School of Law. While in law school, he clerked for the South Carolina Attorney General and after graduation, he worked for one year in a small real estate firm. In 1972 Pete returned to Greenville, where he has been engaged in the general practice of law for over 40 years. As a founding member of Roe Cassidy Coates & Price, P.A., Pete brings to the firm valuable experience in a number of areas, which is uncommon in today’s era of super-specialization. Although a general practitioner, Pete concentrates his practice in civil and commercial litigation and commercial real estate transactions. Pete was selected in the inaugural issue of South Carolina Super Lawyers in the areas of General Litigation and Real Estate and more recently was named as a “South Carolina Super Lawyer” in 2012 in the area of General Litigation.
- Emory University, B.A., 1968
- University of South Carolina, J.D., 1971
- Greenville County Bar Association
- South Carolina Bar
- South Carolina Defense Trial Attorneys Association
- Defense Research Institute
Pete is a general practitioner who concentrates his practice in commercial real estate transactions and civil and commercial litigation.
- 1971, South Carolina
- 1975, U.S. District Court, District of South Carolina
- 1984, U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit
Attorney News & Announcements:
- Nine Roe Cassidy Attorneys Named to Greenville Business Magazine’s Legal Elite 2014
- Nine Roe Cassidy Attorneys Named to Greenville Business Magazine’s Legal Elite
- Six Roe Cassidy Attorneys Selected for Inclusion in 2013 South Carolina Super Lawyers® and Rising Stars
- Five Roe Cassidy Coates & Price Partners Named in the 2012 South Carolina Edition of Super Lawyers®