Brian P. Thompson, Esq.
Brian Thompson defends employers, insurers and self-insured employers in all aspects of workers’ compensation litigation. He has represented his clients before the Department of Labor & Industry, the Office of Administrative Hearings, the Workers’ Compensation Court of Appeals and the Minnesota Supreme Court.
Prior to joining Johnson & Condon in September 2005, Mr. Thompson practiced workers’ compensation defense litigation at a Twin Cities law firm, where he was also involved in workers’ compensation legislative reform.
Mr. Thompson graduated from St. Olaf College in 1995 and received his law degree from William Mitchell College of Law in 2002. He is admitted to practice in the Minnesota state courts. Mr. Thompson is a member of the Minnesota State Bar Association, Hennepin County Bar Association, and the MN Defense Lawyers Association.
Named “Rising Star” by Minnesota Law & Politics on multiple occasions (2008, 2010).
- St. Olaf College, B.A. (1995)
- William Mitchell College of Law (2002)
- Minnesota State Court (2002)
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- Minnesota Defense Lawyers Association
- Minnesota Law & Politics “Rising Star” (2008, 2010)
Author & Speaker:
- Lecturer, Workers’ Compensation Basics, Lorman Education Services CLE, January 2009