Bradley G. Inman, Esq.
Brad Inman brings a diverse background and unique perspective to the practice of law, having worked as a Certified Public Account prior to attending law school. After earning his CPA license, Brad worked as an auditor for PricewaterhouseCoopers in Washington, DC and the Cayman Islands for five years and during that time gained a familiarity with how businesses function and the need for effective litigation management strategies. While at PricewaterhouseCoopers, he worked with multinational corporations and lectured on various topics, including tax law and international accounting procedures.
Brad currently concentrates his practice in the areas of workers’ compensation, insurance law and coverage, liability, and commercial litigation.
He has successfully defended clients before the North Carolina Court of Appeals, North Carolina Industrial Commission and in Superior Court and has handled matters in all three Federal District Courts in North Carolina. Brad has presented numerous continuing education seminars for adjusters and is always happy to speak with clients or perspective clients about legal issues and strategies. He is a member of the North Carolina Association of Defense Attorneys, North Carolina State Bar, North Carolina Bar Association, and Wake County Bar Association.
In 2013 Brad was recognized as a “Rising Star” by his peers in the North Carolina Edition of Super Lawyers.
- B.S., 1996, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Master of Accounting,1997, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- J.D., 2005, University of North Carolina
Areas of Practice
- Business and Commercial Litigation
- Civil Litigation
- Construction Litigation
- Government and Municipal Law
- Products Liability
- Workers’ Compensation
Recognition and Awards
- North Carolina Super Lawyers: “Rising Star”, 2013
- North Carolina Association of Defense Attorneys
- North Carolina State Bar
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Wake County Bar Association
- Continuing Legal Education Presenter
Attorney News & Announcements