Bart E. Eisfelder, Esq.
Bart Eisfelder’s practice has focused primarily on the defense of workers’ compensation claims throughout Missouri and Kansas. Bart’s experience includes representing self-insureds (both stand-alone and trust), as well as insurance companies defending workers’ compensation claims.
He has authored a portion of Chapter 8 of The Missouri Bar Association’s Workers’ Compensation CLE Handbook on Workers’ Compensation, as well as several revisions to that chapter. He is recognized as a Super Lawyer in Kansas and Missouri.
Bart has served and continues to serve as an Advisor to the Missouri Self-Insurers Association, and has been a frequent speaker on workers’ compensation programs for both Bar-related and commercial organizations. He is a past board member and officer of UCP of Kansas City, a charitable organization helping persons with disabilities; a Member of Native Sons; and a University of Kansas Order of Omega 1998 honor initiate.
U.S. Federal Court, 1971
U.S. Supreme Court, 1975
Missouri Workers Compensation CLE Chapter 8 Procedures and Proceedings, 1981
Westerhold v. Unitog-Holden Mfg. Co., 707 S.W.2d 456 (Mo.App. W.D. 1986)
Kansas City, Missouri Police Dept. v. Bradshaw, 606 S.W.2d 227 (Mo.App. W.D. 1980)
Risk Insurance Services
Thomas McGee & Sons
Sedgwick Claims Management
Washburn University School of Law, J.D., 1971
University of Kansas, B.S., 1968
Phi Alpha Delta
Professional Affiliations and Memberships
- Missouri Bar Association
- Past Vice-Chair; Chair, Workers’ Comp Committee
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
- Past Vice-Chairman; Chairman, Workers’ Comp Committee
- Defense Research Institute
- Workers’ Compensation Committee
- Kansas City Bar Association
- Kansas Association of Defense Counsel
- Missouri Organization of Defense Lawyers
- Member Outstanding Lawyers of America
- International Society of Primerus Law Firms