Anthony R. Eaton, Esq.
Mr. Eaton joined Wilke, Fleury, Hoffelt, Gould & Birney, LLP, as an Associate in August, 2005. He obtained his Bachelor of Science degree in Public Health from Indiana University, Bloomington in 1997. He then obtained his Juris Doctorate with Distinction and completed the Trial Advocacy Certificate Program at the University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law in 2005.
Mr. Eaton is a litigation attorney, advising individuals, small businesses, and corporations in a myriad of legal matters including employment law, contract disputes, general business law, construction defect and tort liability. Mr. Eaton utilizes his training to assist clients with developing and implementing litigation strategies.
- Business Litigation
- University of the Pacific – J.D. (2005)
- Indiana University, Bloomington – B.S. (1997)
Professional and Business Affiliations
Mr. Eaton is a member of the State Bar of California.
Sacramento Area Commerce and Trade Organization 2008-present
Admitted to Practice
Mr. Eaton is admitted to practice before the courts of the State of California and the Eastern, Central, and Southern Districts of California and the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- Be Careful What You Ask For: How To Make Sure Your Return-to-Work Policies Don’t Violate the ADA – Wilke Fleury Labor and Employment Newsletter, (August 2010)
- Social Networking In The Workplace – TMI – Wilke Fleury Labor and Employment Newsletter, (May 2010)
- Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act Brings Federal Law Closer to California’s Existing Standards, (August 2009)
- Recent Decisions Highlight Employer’s Disability Burden – Wilke Fleury – Labor and Employment News, (February 2007)
- Monitoring Your Employees’ Activities: How Far Can You Go and What Do They Expect? – Wilke Fleury – Labor and Employment News, (May 2006)
Real Estate, Construction and Land Use Publications
- The Ins and Outs of SB 800, California’s “Fix-It” Statute – Construction Law and News, (September 2010)