Ann C. Spellman, Esq.
Ann graduated from the University of Iowa in 1991 receiving a bachelors degree in communication studies and a minor in business administration. She graduated from Drake University Law School in 1994. Following graduation, Ann initially practiced with a general practice firm in Des Moines, Iowa, performing general practice with a primary focus on family law. Since starting with the Bradshaw Law Firm, Ann has practiced in a variety of areas, including civil trial practice in both state and federal courts, real estate condemnation proceedings, family law and workers’ compensation. Ann’s current practice is primarily in the area of workers’ compensation defense.
- The University of Iowa (B.A., 1991)
- Drake University Law School (J.D., 1994) – Delta Theta Phi Law Fraternity
State Bar Admissions
Federal Court Admissions
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Iowa
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Iowa
Professional Memberships and Admissions
- American Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
- Iowa Association of Workers’ Compensation Lawyers, Inc.
- Iowa Defense Counsel Association
- Iowa State Bar Association
- Polk County Bar Association
- Pi Beta Phi Womens’ Fraternity
- The University of Iowa Alumni Association