Amber B. Glidewell, Esq.
Amber is a native of Columbia, South Carolina. She graduated from Wofford College in 2002 and received her Juris Doctor from the University of South Carolina School of Law in 2005.
Amber represents banks and other lending institutions in connection with non-performing loans, including judicial foreclosures and restructuring of distressed loans. She represents both borrowers and lenders in commercial real estate transactions and also handles residential real estate transactions and business transactions. Amber joined Roe Cassidy Coates & Price, P.A. in 2007 after serving for two years as Judicial Law Clerk for the Honorable D. Garrison Hill, State Circuit Court Judge for the Thirteenth Judicial Circuit, Greenville, South Carolina.
Wofford College, B.A., cum laude, 2002
University of South Carolina, J.D., 2005
South Carolina Bar Association; Greenville County Bar Association.
Amber focuses her practice on commercial and residential real estate, business law, and commercial lending.
2005, South Carolina
Attorney News & Announcements:
- Jim Cassidy, Bill Coates, Randy Moody, Trey Suggs, Amber Glidewell, and Josh Smith recognized by South Carolina Super Lawyers
- Nine Roe Cassidy Attorneys Named to Greenville Business Magazine’s Legal Elite
- Six Roe Cassidy Attorneys Selected for Inclusion in 2013 South Carolina Super Lawyers® and Rising Stars
- Roe Cassidy Coates & Price, P.A. Welcomes New Partner
- Six Roe Cassidy Coates & Price Attorneys Named to Greenville Business Magazine’s Legal Elite