Aideen Burke, Esq.
Phone: +44 20 7209 2000
Aideen is a solicitor in the Media, Technology and IP department.
Aideen has experience in a broad range of matters, including relating to trade mark and domain name registrations and disputes, copyright issues relating to music, film and television, commercial agreements, data protection, e-commerce and defamation.
- Advising on various television and film productions, including feature film “Blood Moon”, as well as various matters for RSA Films (Black Dog Films)
- Assisting One Media iP Group Plc on its acquisition of “Point Classics” recording catalogue
- Advising bands on recording, publishing, management and merchandise agreements
- Providing ongoing commercial and IP advice to a content and social medial tracking agency
- Dealing with various trade mark registrations and trade mark and domain name disputes
Legal adviser, Blood Moon
- Aideen is a member of Women in Film and Television
Areas of Practice:
- Commercial and Media
- Film & TV Production
- MH Tech