Aaron M. Pool, Esq.
Aaron’s practice is devoted almost entirely to civil litigation. Approximately 70% of his practice involves the defense of bodily injury cases. The balance of his practice involves the prosecution of large subrogation cases, insurance coverage opinions/litigation and general civil litigation (i.e. business litigation). He has tried more than 40 cases to verdict. In addition, Aaron has successfully handled numerous appeals in State and Federal courts (all on behalf of the Appellee). He and his firm are frequently called upon to step into cases shortly before trial. They also have a great deal of experience in conducting immediate, on-scene investigations of vehicular accidents, product failures, and gas explosions/fires.
Aaron has tried to verdict many cases and has participated in many appeals in both state and federal courts.
Areas of Practice:
Insurance Coverage/Bad Faith
General Civil Litigation
Current Employment Position:
- Texas, 1990
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas, 1991
- U.S. District Court Western District of Texas, 1995
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas, 2000
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit, 1991
- Supreme Court of the United States of America, 2005
- University of Houston Law Center, Houston, Texas, 1990 - J.D.
- Texas A&M University, 1987 - B.B.A. (Finance)
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Houston Bar Association
American Bar Association
Texas Bar Association
Texas Bar Association Litigation Section
American Bar Association Litigation Section
American Bar AssociationTorts and Insurance Practice Section
American Bar AssociationCommittee on Business Torts Litigation
American Bar AssociationCommittee on Insurance Coverage Litigation
American Bar AssociationCommittee on Litigation Management and Economics