Albany Health Care Lawyer
Iseman, Cunningham, Riester & Hyde LLP
The Albany healthcare lawyers of Iseman, Cunningham, Riester & Hyde, LLP maintain one of the largest and most sophisticated health care practices in the State of New York. The attorneys of the firm serve as general or special counsel to a broad array of institutional and individual health care providers. The firm also acts as special New York and regional counsel to several national health care systems whose general counsel are based outside the state. At Iseman, Cunningham, Riester & Hyde, LLP, the firm’s Albany healthcare lawyers are often engaged by large national law firms to serve as their New York health care counsel.
Highly Experienced Healthcare Lawyers In Albany, New York
The volatile health care lawyer Albany environment presents continual challenges and risks. Meeting the demands of this dynamic environment requires in-depth knowledge of complex legal issues, the application of experience and common sense, and a keen understanding of a client’s objectives.
At Iseman, Cunningham, Riester & Hyde, LLP (ICRH), the Albany healthcare lawyers of the firm provide legal defense for wide range of entities. Clients of the firm include:
- Multi-provider systems
- Integrated delivery networks
- Health maintenance organizations
- Health care insurers
- Independent practice associations
- Physician-hospital organizations
- Nursing homes
- Home health care agencies
- Clinical laboratories
- Primary care clinics
- Ambulance companies and other emergency services organizations
Albany Healthcare Defense Lawyers Who Represent Individual Professionals
At ICRH, the Albany healthcare defense lawyers of the firm represent a broad array of individual health care professionals and their group practices, including physicians, dentists, psychologists and certified social workers. The firm’s engagements reflect the full range of legal problems confronting such individual health care providers, such as:
- Practice structure and formation, including governance, succession planning, buy/sell agreements, employment contracts, and recruitment arrangements
- Integration and collaboration with other providers through independent practice associations, provider organizations, physician-hospital organizations and other forms of inter-practice affiliation arrangements
- Federal Stark and anti-kickback statutes, as well as New York State anti-referral rules
- Provider reimbursement and contracts with third-party payers
- Risk management and preparation of compliance plans
- Professional liability insurance
- Licensing issues before the New York State Office of Professional Medical Conduct (OPMC) and the New York State Office of Professional Discipline (OPD)
- Credentialing with hospitals and third-party payers and related hearings and litigation
- Business ventures related to professional practice, such as ambulatory surgery centers, sleep disorder centers, clinical laboratories, imaging centers, and medical office building projects
- Legal issues arising from day-to-day business activity, such as human resources and patient confidentiality
- Vendor contracts, including the acquisition of health information technology
Personalized Albany Healthcare Lawyers Based On Integrity
The mission of ICRH is simple and straightforward: to diligently and effectively represent and protect its client’s interests while adhering to the highest standards of ethics, integrity and professionalism. The firm’s Albany healthcare lawyers do this by offering the level of professional skill and sophistication found in the country’s largest law firms, with the personal service you can receive only from a small firm. At ICRH, the attorneys of the firm provide efficient, responsive staffing with one partner who is always a client’s point of contact.
Consult With An Albany Healthcare Lawyer Skilled In Litigation
The litigation experience of ICRH is deep and varied. With combined experience of over 150 years, the firm’s trial Albany healthcare lawyers have successfully represented clients in state and federal courts and before administrative agencies and arbitration panels. The firm’s Albany healthcare lawyers achieve success through a blend of hard work, meticulous preparation, aggressive advocacy, and by encouraging clients to pursue cost-efficient alternatives to litigation.
Efficient And Practical Healthcare Lawyers In Albany, New York
The Albany healthcare law firm of ICRH delivers cost efficiency through lean staffing, paralegal support, continuing legal education and electronic research, document management and litigation support. The attorneys of the firm provide practical legal solutions by thinking creatively and finding a specific course of action.
At Iseman, Cunningham, Riester & Hyde, LLP, the firm’s Albany healthcare defense lawyers make up a seasoned team of transactional and trial lawyers. They combine the broad perspective of legal generalists with skills in each respective practice area. Although the Albany healthcare lawyers of the firm prefer cooperation, they are ready to aggressively represent clients in court.
Experienced Healthcare Lawyers in Albany New York
At the Albany healthcare defense law firm of ICRH, the attorneys of the firm believe that the best marketing strategy is a satisfied client. The firm does not cut corners and offers specific, directive, straightforward advice. The Albany health care lawyers take a stand for their clients and recommend a specific course of action to garner a successful outcome. Consult with the healthcare defense attorneys of Iseman, Cunningham, Riester & Hyde, LLP for highly strategic solutions at reasonable legal fees.
Iseman, Cunningham, Riester & Hyde LLP